The menu is split into three areas of participation:
- Communication and Information – for example newsletters, surveys, website
- Consultation – for example focus groups, neighbourhood inspections
- Scrutiny and Decision Making – for example Mystery Shopper, Tenants’ Association, Tenants’ Federation
Next the menu is split into two categories of level of involvement:
- Getting started – for tenants who are not sure how to get involved or have limited spare time
- More in depth – for tenants who feel they have more time to participate in regular activities
Use the menu on the left to find out more about the areas of participation in each level of involvement.