Over the next five years we are planning to build 500 more affordable homes for local people in East Herts and the surrounding Home Counties where we have existing properties.
- 46 one and two bedroom flats in Stevenage
- 2 three bedroom houses and 3 two bedroom houses in Walkern
- Purchase of New River Court sheltered scheme in Ware (20 one and two bed properties)
- Cundalls and Cromwell Roads, Ware - 13 units comprising two, three and four bed houses
- Phase 1 of the redevelopment of Bircherley Court sheltered scheme in Hertford
- 5 homes in Hertford Heath - 1 four bedroom and 4 three bedroom homes
- 13 homes completed in Buntingford
- Redevelopment of Bircherely Court (phase 2) and Calton House sheltered schemes in Hertford
- Thieves Lane and Windsor Drive, Hertford - 8 units comprising two and three bed houses
- Birch Green - 4 three bedroom homes
- Buntingford - 45 units comprising 12 two bed flats and 33 two bed houses (13 completed)
- Hertford Heath - 18 units comprising two, three and four bed houses
- Callowlands Place, Watford
- Millfield, Sawbridgeworth - 16 units, including 4 shared ownership
Over the coming year our extensive maintenance and improvement programme to existing properties includes external repair and painting, installing new kitchens, bathrooms and high security doors, replacement windows, re-roofing, upgrading loft and wall insulation, boiler upgrades and installing heating systems.
We pride ourselves on providing you with an efficient and high quality service, whether itís a maintenance repair or an enquiry for information.
We strive to continuously improve our services and listen to your feedback on how we can improve and implement new services to meet your needs.
Click here to view our customer satisfaction figures.
Our services include:
- family housing, assisted independent living for older people, single people and those in the community who are vulnerable
- property maintenance and repair
- tenancy management
- housing and estate management including dealing with anti-social behaviour
- online payments
We want you to live in safe, happy and prosperous neighbourhoods. We are committed to investing in community development projects to help you work through local issues and develop solutions in your area.
By working with partners we will create opportunities for you to achieve your aspirations in a safe and supported neighbourhood.
Successful community investment projects include:
- HertSavers credit union
- funding for additional Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) in Hertford and Ware
- funding for PCSO mountain bikes and covert CCTV cameras
- diversionary activities, e.g. sports activities, and community action days for families and young people
- parenting programmes
- supporting local volunteer groups
- funding East Herts Citizens Advice Service
- supporting East Herts Family Intervention Project (FIP)
Our promise to you
We will strive for organisational excellence so you have access to high quality services and products.
- ensure we meet or exceed our Service Standards
- act in an ethical manner and respect peoples diversity and equality
- continue to invest in new technologies and processes
- ensure our staff have the appropriate and up to date skills to delivery our services
- involve and consult with our tenants in all aspects of work to ensure your needs are met.